The fresh admission are made from the 1st March to 31st March. At present the school has classes from Pre-Nursery to 10+2 Standard (Med./Non-Med. & Commerce,) The programme of studies is in accordance with the departmental syllabus as laid down by CBSE Board. It is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. A child should meet the minimum age limits described by Govt. at the time of Admission.
Documents Required For Registration
Rules For Admission
1. The school is open for admission both for boys and girls irrespective of caste and creed.
2. Admission to Play way (Pre-Nursery) minimum age is 21/2 years.
3. Minimum age for admission to Nursery is 3 years and maximum 4 years up to New Session.
4. A fresh admission form is to be filled when the child is admitted.
5. No new pupil will be admitted to a class without the test.
Students must have I card. It will be provided to the students from the school.